Stopping by

Hi all,

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello!

I've played the original RtCW since 2005, and ET since around 2006-2007. I was in a clan in both back in the day, and ran a few servers in both games too (had an ETPub server back when 0.7.2 was the latest version :shock2:, and later did some BETA testing for N!tmod). I was also staff at PBBans.com for a few years, but I got rid of my game servers and played a lot less once I left college and got a job and a GF, and stopped playing PC games for the most part around 2014.

But...I decided to reinstall both games and struggled to find a good server to play on. Most have loads of pointless sounds/vsays, weapons, skins etc, so it's good to see Team Muppet running some proper servers without all that stuff :happy:

N!tmod's been a favourite of mine since it came out, so I guess I'll mostly see you on the beginners server. I do like a bit of ETPub from time to time so I'll probably be stopping by there too.

P.S. I hate baserace, so probably won't see you there :cheese:

Cheers!

=BLACKWOLF=