Legacy builds & demos

m00f

Heyo what's up boys and girls.

I've got two questions since I wanna rewatch some of my older demos:
1) Is there a way to tell which legacy build was running at the time a demo was recorded?
2) Is there an archive of all the previous legacy builds where I can easily download them?

I'm asking cause as you know or maybe not know, you get a lot of bugs when you're trying to load up a demo from an older legacy build (ranging from weird animation bugs rendering the demo unwatchable to straight up game crashes) and I deleted all the previous builds out of my etmain.

Thanks in advance!
Ya boi m00finat0r

• Founders

Hello Moof,

Im not sure about the first question but depending on how long the demo is there will be a banner that comes up at the bottom of the screen telling you what version is currently running, think this is every minute.

I presume you mean the build .pk3 files from your etlegacy directory? I do have all the previous builds, not all to together though but I can zip these together if needed.

1 hour ago, MrMuppet said:

Hello Moof,

Im not sure about the first question but depending on how long the demo is there will be a banner that comes up at the bottom of the screen telling you what version is currently running, think this is every minute.

I presume you mean the build .pk3 files from your etlegacy directory? I do have all the previous builds, not all to together though but I can zip these together if needed.

Oh I never noticed that, gonna check it out :)

Yeah, I'm talking about the pk3's that look like this: legacy_v2.76-1332-g0e5720b.pk3
If you could upload them as a zip that would be awesome!
I would have kept them myself but I thought I'd never need them ever again.. oh well : D