Welcome To TeamMuppet: lbe10

MrMuppet

• Founders

Hello lbe10,

Welcome to TeamMuppet. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Please join our Dicord channel at discord.teammuppet.com

lbe10 joined on the 06/10/2022.

View Member

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour,

Un grand merci pour avoir accepté mon inscription, je rencontre un gros problème, car je suis fan du MOD Etnam, mais je ne trouve pas la solution pour l'installer sur mon serveur en ligne.
Pourraient, tu me donnais la solution à mon problème, car ça serait bête de ne pouvoir continuer à faire vivre Wolf ennemi territoy, surtout en Etnan.
Merci d'avance de ta future réponse et surtout encore un grand bravo à toi et toute ta team.
A bientôt.

Hello,

Many thanks for accepting my registration, I have a big problem, because I'm a fan of the Etnam MOD, but I can't find the solution to install it on my online server.
Could, you gave me the solution to my problem, because it would be silly not to be able to continue to make the enemy Wolf territoy live, especially in Etnan.
Thank you in advance for your future answer and above all a big congratulations to you and your whole team.
Goodbye.