About SK just remind

That sk with light weapons too forbidden in som cases.. That its not all about then HEAVY weapons..

Just to remind that if player goes to spawn and start wait there example enemys spawning, and just after that try to kill them by opening fire against spawning team  before the spawning team. Its always !warn -> !kick   and if continues after many kicks then possible !ban  

Or if player contiuously goes to spawn and try kill player just when they have spawned of if theres AFK player in spawn and enemy player goes and kills him and after re-spawn keeps doing it again.. then its same !warn -> !kick and if more and more then !ban

In passing by if spawning team doesnt react after spawning and enemy is passing by spawn.. And opens fire first then its !warn -> !kick, but kick need few warnings in this case.. 

If in spawn is mortar guy using mortar enemy is free to kill him or if spawnig team has started to shoot back first.. when passing by the spawn... 

And answer to players about me and my posting, I answer: I'm not admin just, senior member level 10, but I want remind how it is... Admins can correct if I say something wrongly.. I just want server things going well, and Im not intrested beeing admin but I help always if needed..