Installing 2.60b creates freezes.

llevell

So... I've been trying to install 2.60b a several times this month. Reason why I first began to try was to be able to play at the practice server but when I couldn't solve the problem I just ignored it and continued to play at 2.55. Now I've got to solve it otherwise I cannot play in the matches which I must!

So to the problem: Whenever I install the patch, everything works completely as it should until I'm in the game. On the menu and at any server it occurs a ''lag''... Every fourth second the game freezes for maybe 0.3 seconds and than continues to work normally in 4 seconds to freeze for 0.3 seconds again. This problem is not a ''major'' problem but it's still something that makes me unable to play.

I don't know what to do... I've been trying to install it in different folders and such. But as the game is downloaded and installed without any problems I can't see what's going wrong! I've been trying to install it over again for maybe 6 times, nothing changes.

So, if there's anyone that's familiar with this issue or can see the reason please tell me how to solve it. Well, I just want a solution.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Reservations for grammar mistakes.

did you first install the 2.6 patch and then the 2.60B

some guesses here because of the low info, pb could cause the problem if you enabled pb update your pb folder http://www.teammuppe.../file/66-pbzip/

Yes, I did. But that doesn't matter cause you guessed it right! I just needed to update Punkbuster...

Awesome support! Thank you Virus! :P