Hi

Hi all,

Since I play on some of the TM servers from time to time, I thought I would register here on the forum and say hello to you all.  I tend to play mostly on the .UK| server but it's always a nice change of pace to play on servers that run a different mod to JayMod.

I see MrMuppet from time to time on the .UK| forum...no doubt laughing at some of the situations I get myself into over there :)

I must say that this forum is very professional looking, and like your servers, it's clear a lot of hard work, time, effort and funding has/is still going into this community.

Thanks for activating my account and I might see some of you on the servers.

Take it easy!

Rattle'

• Founders

Hi mate and welcome to the site.

I knew the name as soon as you registered, I went straight to the UK guys site just to make sure, I do still frequent their forums, they are one of the best clans that are still around and hope they can continue for years to come!

Thanks for the compliments, luckily we have a great community behind us which shares a lot of the responsibilities from keeping the servers busy to recruiting new members and dealing with suspected cheats.

So, a big U2 fan then? Only ever brought one of their albums myself, the Joshua tree back in 198........ something when it was released.

Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around soon.

Thanks for the welcome guys.  Those were facts that I observed and as such are true, unlike compliments that tend to be mostly false :)

For me a band has to sound as good live as they do recorded and their songs have to have three key attributes; a good melody, well structured music and finally thought provoking lyrics.  U2, for me, tick all these boxes and the fact they are "in my life time" (unlike The Beatles etc) and I can go and see them doesn't hurt either.

The Joshua Tree is one of their best albums, released in '87.  RaH was released the following year, it's a live album, highly under-rated but I think it makes for a good gamer tag :)

I also use the tag iM3Min3* from time to time; I Me Mine was the last song recorded by The Beatles and other one I thought would make a good tag.

Thanks again for the replies.

Happy gaming!