Help needed

Gunner

Hey Girls & Boys,

Well . I want to be able to be better at playing et but don't know any techniques and who to test them out on . if anyone can stand forward , teach me these tricks and demonstrate that would be great.

If prefrebly on a server of teammuppets. such as etblight etc.

Thanks for listening,

Gunner

www.gamestv.org

Just take a look on right. Teams can play on a server with ettv and people can watch it.

The ettv server (the server where you can watch the match) will start up before match starts.

It can be nice and helpfull to learn via watching better players.

Not sure if its much help, but since I started to play ET again before christmas I too had "bad gameplay" (read: Dies a lot, kills ones in a while). There are a few things you can try before actually go total cfg.

1. Look where you aim. Most ppl who are not good tends to aim to the ground, while those who knows this aim for the head. In a firefight, the one who does headshots usely wins. Before matches try to give your teammates some, and during games try to put the aim where you think an enemy head will show up. Look for anything that can give you the right hight for this, ie if the enemy must come up a stair, try to notice how high up their head are and where it comes to view. For me the difference was significant. From haveing less then 10 hs in a 20 mins game, I suddenly have 20-40 depending if I'm defending or attacking and I still consider my self low  :lol:

2. Turn up the sound, or get a decent headset. Believe it or not, but for years I played without. The sound the enemy makes are usely the first notice you get that (s)he is there. Now if you have your aim at where their head comes to view, its easy peasy  :lol:

3. Turn off anything in options that is NOT NEEDED for the game to run, for instance the sun, sky, blood and such. This might (or might not) give you a boost towards lowering your ping. The lower, the better and trust me when I say this: High ping and lagspikes kills, so try to avoid them  :lol:

If you still have no improvments to your game, then tweeking cfg's might be a solution but I doubt it since that doesn't aim for you. After all, in the end its you and your gun (and my mines) that wins the war  :lol:

I can always give you some private practice if you really think you need it. People like Virus are no match for my skills. So i think i'd be more then suitable for giving some tips and tricks.

yeah sure . Pick the server . Pick the date .  pick the time. we will arrange it if u'd like :)

I think first off all you need to make your config. You can take from good players but i think its better to make your own, after all you know the best what settings You prefere.

For me is very important to hear everything its very useful when You hear foodsteps then You know to shoot at this place so I use good headphones

The same thing goes with mouse, It must be comfortable I like medium-light streamlined.mouse, for years now I use logitech XXXX

Some tips in the game: try not to go alone, if You see group shoot to one player all the time dont shoot to everybody, when you duel move right-left dont stay in one place, try to aim before shooting its better to shoot one hs then 10 times in leg, and the most important: THINK while playing dont be brainless.

Good luck