Requesting for a check on a banned (?) guy

cTRL-Glenn

Also: Simon's IP is static.
Zink's IP is dynamic.

They live both on other places in Holland.
Still, I won't believe they are the same.

Something weird is going on.

EDIT: and they both have another provider.
So no, this can't be Simon.

i just did a check on the guid from zINk page at pbbans     05f4ac81    and checked the guid at ggc-stream and these are the names that came back :( a pretty much open and shut case im afraid 

^7S^9i^7mon^0/^7Kins^dl^7er^0

^7S^9i^7mon^0/^7Kins^dl^7er

^7cTRL^3'^7SimonKinsler

^7cTRL^2'^7Simonkinsler

^7smn^0/^7kns^dl^7r^3.avi

^7cTRL^1-^7SimonKinsler

^7cTRL^3'^7SimonKinsler^3.

^0B^8F^0B^9.^7SimonKInsler

^>>^7Learning^>.

^7cTRL^4-^7sMN^7^4'^7knslr^4.

hi glen. i have spent hours on this and have provided all the info to go along with what i have discovered. i havent just said oh yeah that niels/simon guy is zink. i have provided all kinds of evidence/details to back up what i have written on this thread. the player name zINk has an 8 digit guid which i checked through another anti-cheat site GGC, by using their search guid function. the names above are the results found. i have no malice towards zINk/simon/niels whatsoever and had never heard of them before. there is no reason at all for me to point the finger at niels. all ive done is try to help you find out who zINk   is or was.  the ip bart stated that simon always uses is on the same player zINk link/page at pbbans. he has no catches there. from what i can see the only catch is from the silent mods built in anti-cheat program. 

hi glen. i have spent hours on this and have provided all the info to go along with what i have discovered. i havent just said oh yeah that niels/simon guy is zink. i have provided all kinds of evidence/details to back up what i have written on this thread. the player name zINk has an 8 digit guid which i checked through another anti-cheat site GGC, by using their search guid function. the names above are the results found. i have no malice towards zINk/simon/niels whatsoever and had never heard of them before. there is no reason at all for me to point the finger at niels. all ive done is try to help you find out who zINk   is or was.  the ip bart stated that simon always uses is on the same player zINk link/page at pbbans. he has no catches there. from what i can see the only catch is from the silent mods built in anti-cheat program. 

well is the ip of the caught zink related to simon, guids dont really mather since they get spoofed/shared all around

the ip zink was caught with is not found at pbbans at all. nor is the guid. an ip and guid can only get picked up on by pbbans if the server has pb enabled or is streaming to pbbans. the silent mod has its own cheat protection and has no link to any other anti-cheat sites. as i have said a few times now, the player name zINk is used by 20 or more different players. but only one of them is from holland. i click on that one which takes me to the page with the names/aliases i posted on my first post. the ip you provided is also on that page. the guid that pbbans has for the dutch player zINk is the one i used to check at GGC. which clearly shows the names simon kinsler and ctrl smn knslr and learning. i dont get how your not getting it.  

The real SimonKinsler used to be a fair admin on crossfire.nu and a mature guy (even though I don't like him), it would be very weird to find him guilty. My 2 cents, didn't really follow the whole story and I'm quite nubish when it comes to pbbans, ip stuff, etc.