Requesting for a check on a banned (?) guy

cTRL-Glenn

Hello muppets,

Long time since I've spoken with one of you.
Anyway I'm back since a couple of months now.

Returned as a leader of Controlled Gaming.
As a leader I've a question to ask you:

Is this guy:

http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=playerinfo&idx=3286416 AND/OR (same guy)

http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=playerinfo&idx=3323816

Banned on your server, almost a (1.5)year ago?
I'm sure, absolutely sure he is banned on several servers, and he got kicked out his clan for cheating.
Nevertheless I'm not 100% sure he was banned here as well.

Kind regards,

Glenn

• Founders

Hi Glenn and welcome back.

I don't recognise either names but I will certainly have a look for you, if non of the other guys pick this up it will be Wednesday before I can scan through the bans.

I'm not sure if you guyss are any with this stuff. This is what my oldest ET friend posted on our forums:

hey guys..i am Armaggedon from sKy-e server..
i just saw that this Zink registered in here...and he might apply to Ctrl too. 
this Kid is a busted CHEATER

---->
2013-03-18 20:03:40 ACR: Player ^7^9eyd^5'^9zINk^5. silEnT GUID (AA01862BC6366F2E746CA2D8029278CA) IP (84.25.209.164) detected game hack (10:4)(300)
2013-03-18 20:03:40 ACR: Player ^7^9eyd^5'^9zINk^5. silEnT GUID (AA01862BC6366F2E746CA2D8029278CA) IP (84.25.209.164) detected game hack (10:4)(100)
2013-03-18 20:03:43 ACR: Player ^7^9eyd^5'^9zINk^5. silEnT GUID (AA01862BC6366F2E746CA2D8029278CA) IP (84.25.209.164) detected game hack (10:4)(201)
2013-03-18 20:03:43 ACR: Player ^7^9eyd^5'^9zINk^5. silEnT GUID (AA01862BC6366F2E746CA2D8029278CA) IP (84.25.209.164) detected game hack (10:4)(402)
2013-03-18 20:03:43 ACR: Player ^7^9eyd^5'^9zINk^5. silEnT GUID (AA01862BC6366F2E746CA2D8029278CA) IP (84.25.209.164) detected game hack (10:4)(403)

some evidence :P became busted on our server..with several hacks on!! as you guys know silent has his own anticheat! and this anticheat is 100 percent proof! no excuses! he is also baned on FA server..but do not know if he haxed on fa aswell..but i think so :P 

greetz Armaggedon 

Rwina is very familiar name to me, I think I've seen him around, in our and other servers.

I can do my search the soonest like tomorrow evening - Tuesday. I can only go with the names you gave. Do you happen to have his IP or anything ?

Cheers.

we have a few of the rwina guys play on our severs ..

just checked on jaymod and no matches with that ip or names ..

will check silent in a moment

EDIT

if i have searched this correctly (dont use silent admin much) nobody has connected with that ip on our silent server ..

can some1 double check that for me cause im not sure i did it right

i did !usersearch IP .... and it sed no matches

i cant upload screenshots on this thread but here is a list of names he has used. 

#Buurman.
#Emo.
#ETtalker.
#God.
#HardTimes.
#Learning.
#Learning.CutFingerFTW
#Niels'
#Niels'Tour.
#Nielz,
#Nielz.
#Noob1373.
#nub.
#Pizza/LearnFromRatzer
#Rastamen.
#Spec/2rk.
#Teamwork.
#Venus.
>>>Nielz.
>>Fail.
>>Failtime.
>>Ni3ls.
>>Ni3lz.
>>Niels.
>>Nielz.
>>Numb3rs.
>>P3nis.
>Learning>
>Learning.
>Learning.MegaMandy>
>Niels.
>Nielz'
>Nielz.
'7H
.Niels
7Learning>.
:]
[PRO]:]
[PRO]:]BRB
[PRO]Niels'
[PRO]Niels@Tour.
awe23
BFB.SimonKInsler
BigNoob
C*nt
Cookie
cTRL'Simonkinsler
cTRL'SimonKinsler.
cTRL-SimonKinsler
cTRL-sMN'knSLr.
DesoxyriboNucleicAcid
DesoxyriboNucleicAcid.
Dutchboi.
EmO
ETPlaya
ETPlayer
ETtalker
F*CKMEIMFAMOUS
followsimon
GoD
gunboatfanboi
H'ggs
Herr von Donau
higgs'
kjeld
KoolKidsKrew
lear_ning
Learning
Learning'
Learning'Rifle
Learning*
learning.
learningx
LOVE
MegaMandy.
morsink101'
Niels
Nielz
NielzOnFire
PaL|v|
RELOAd
silent
silent.
Simon/Kinsler
Simon/Kinsler.
smn#knslr
smn/knslr.avi
zink
||Niels.
||Nielz.

The names colmusturd posted, i regognize well. We hosted server for a clan and used to play a lot on etpro couple of years ago with this Niels/Learning/SimonKinsler.

Sad if it is same guy.

Here is his (the Niels i knew) cb/cf/tzac etc.

http://www.crossfire.nu/user/37804/simonkinsler

http://clanbase.ggl.com/personinfo.php?pid=9344604

http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6422628/

http://t.entirely.pro/profile.php?id=5186

Some of us know Simon, I just can't believe it's him...

We can check this by ourselfs...Most of us, have played with him.
We just need to hear his voice, et voila we can't believe zinc is Somin.

Simon was already a member in ctrl. He left for other teams. And I can't imagine him starting to rate.
Man, I'm confused atm.

I'll post later what we found out, if you guys care. Because for now this seems to be fucked up.

EDIT: ZINk real name is rory
Simon's real name is Niels

Somthing is wrong.
We know SImon, we know his voice. We can check this by our teamspeak...

So pls, can you double check?

• Founders

virus found this cl_guid\CF3CDEBAD4F041F61D5E1B52A7A4CEBE\cl_wwwDownload\1\name\^7ziNk^0-\rate\25000\snaps\20\cl_anonymous\0\cl_punkbuster\1\ip\84.25.209.164:45967

but he isn't banned but only play for 6 mins so.

This is what I found on jaymod. Don't know if anyway related to your guy tho.

-USER INFORMATION
name:        Zink
level:       0 (Guest Player)
GUID:        bb7284f9010fe04453e6d71a77e443b2 (USERID: 77e443b2)
IP:          82.252.225.77
MAC:         b4:82:fe:5c:a2:dc
timestamp:   04/02/13 22:07:39
greet-text:  none
greet-audio: none
private-ACL: none

it wouldnt matter what guid or ip he used on TM server because TM have no pb or pbbans streaming, so it wouldnt get registered at pbbans unfortunately. 

for glen. 

there was about 20 different players that use the name zINk, but only 1 of those players were from netherlands. the names i have put up on post above are all the different names on the dutch player called zINk page at pbbans. the fact his name is nielz and he uses the nick  simonkinsler and at trackbase he uses the nick smnknslr and at tzac he  uses cu_t  

its a massive coincidence if its not him.   as all 4 of those aliases are on his pbbans page.  im not a gambling man but id put every penny on it being the same guy.   also the alias name learning is another one on his page.   i did some deeper digging and all the aliases used link it back to zINk. 

This is what I found on jaymod. Don't know if anyway related to your guy tho.

-USER INFORMATION

name:        Zink

level:       0 (Guest Player)

GUID:        bb7284f9010fe04453e6d71a77e443b2 (USERID: 77e443b2)

IP:          82.252.225.77

MAC:         b4:82:fe:5c:a2:dc

timestamp:   04/02/13 22:07:39

greet-text:  none

greet-audio: none

private-ACL: none

that player is from france. 

i just did a check on the guid from zINk page at pbbans     05f4ac81    and checked the guid at ggc-stream and these are the names that came back :( a pretty much open and shut case im afraid 

^7S^9i^7mon^0/^7Kins^dl^7er^0

^7S^9i^7mon^0/^7Kins^dl^7er

^7cTRL^3'^7SimonKinsler

^7cTRL^2'^7Simonkinsler

^7smn^0/^7kns^dl^7r^3.avi

^7cTRL^1-^7SimonKinsler

^7cTRL^3'^7SimonKinsler^3.

^0B^8F^0B^9.^7SimonKInsler

^>>^7Learning^>.

^7cTRL^4-^7sMN^7^4'^7knslr^4.

where did you find the zink info on pbbans cant find it (logged in now, forgot old loging info)

and wich zink matches simons ip, the ip of the one banned on silent doesnt match. he shares guids with  a few etpro friends to, and guids can easily be spoofed/faked)

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/mpi-guid-search-05f4ac81-2.html&showLG=no&showAT=no&safeview=no

the ip used on silent i cant find as silent has its own cheat protection and is not linked to pbbans.  the ip you said simon always uses is on the link i have provided. 

A match was found for your search query.

Public access can not view clean players.

So the only thing you know is that simon used the name zink and played with it on jaymod, but no refference of him ussing cheats? and i know he uses the same guids as a couple of other players do (wich is common in etpro since pb is death)

i can view the link bart, maybe you have to be an admin to view it for yourself. i shall reiterate what i have said earlier. there are 20 different players who have used or still use the name zinc. of that 20 only 1 of them is from netherlands, which is where zinc aka niels aka simon aka leader aka c*nt is from.  he has no catches at pbbans, only on the silent mod server in which he was caught. that catch is from within the mod itself, and has no link to pbbans.  all the names a player has used during his playing days of ET (only servers with pb enabled or pbbans installed will register a name) will come up on one page/link. the name zINk has alot of aliases as seen in my first post on this thread. most of those names relate to niels, simon, leader. i did not know about the link between those names until others on this thread posted. you yourself then posted stating simon only uses the ip  86.80.249. * .....  i then revealed the last digit which was 8.  that ip is on the link that revealed zINk, simon, leader, c*nt. the name c*nt is the name niels uses at tzac. andy posted he knew a niels who also used the name leader. then a post was made showing niels clanbase info, which has the name  smnknslr with niels alsoon there. the name smnknsir is on the original list of names i put up on my 1st post.  in all the years i have been doing this ive never seen so much evidence linking one player. 

i even checked out some of the other aliases on the zINk page and they all took me to the same zINk page/link      theres no more that i can do to show what is so clearly obvious that zINk and niels/simon/leader/c*nt are all the same player.