Problems with ET video settings

Vinku

Hola all!

I recently discovered that i have some wierd glitch on every map.

Basicly if players are near walls i can see them through walls and doors and barrels etc. Allso some objects are flashing and some walls are like the tank on marracheck streets map(i can see through the walls). The glitch isnt with every wall but some random walls. And sometimes players are like the tank from marracheck streets map for me. Its really annoying sometimes i dont understand if the player is behind the door or in front of the door. 

I have tried vid_restart, reconnect and reinstall but nothing works. 

Anyone has some ides how to fix it, i would really appriciate all your help.

Best wishes, Vinku!

Ye they call it wallhack, just uninstall that shit and you'll be fine :D

On a serious note, if you already reinstalled the game and made a rest of your cfg, I would check video card drivers/settings

I looked over my graphics card settings everything seemed fine there.

Another note is that the objects blurry or flashing are usually far away and the flags on command posts tend to be blurry as well.

I actually had same kind of problem way back. It might be easier if you create a new profile and start with blank settings.

If that doesn't work then it is your video card making problems. I can't remember exactly what was problem so it would be useful if you post here what kind of graphics card you have and wether your using laptop.

Think it was Radeon problem and also some settings in config that enabled it so making a new profile might work.

Nvidia is more ET friendly but older Radeon made me problems.

I am using laptop with geforce 640m and it has integrated card intel® HD graphics 4000.

After restarting my Geforce settings it got alot better, now only the edges between landscape and buildings are blurry.

I had similar type of "problem" years ago. Whenever I received a message in MSN Messenger (does anyone still use that btw?) the screen started to blink rapidly and I could see people and some objects thru walls :D until the "new message" window went down.

At first I was like hahahah this is cool, it's like not cheating but still getting the benefits of it!! Then I got worried that some AC catches it and realised that by letting it continue I would in fact have been cheating.....

• 5 months later...

can you make some screen shots and post them? also any new other programs installed, used to have similar problems in like 2004/2005 macafee was causing it but also gave me like 5 fps so was unplayable.