• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Founders

good luck to all and may the best man win

i hope to see the best team on the next tournament i am hosting http://www.crossfire.nu/news/8540/et-summercup-14-announcement

greetings

Hello and welcome to the site, I looked at that tournament only a few days ago, saw you where asking for donations for the prize fund, I will send you a donation over the weekend on behalf of our community, it's good to see the game still being promoted in this way.

Back on topic, do you want ALL match replays broadcast on our Replay server for all to view after they have been broadcast on the ETTV servers?

I agree with Ben, I'd like to see these matches (even if I'm not playing, I'd like to support our fighting muppets) and probably won't have time to see them all live :mellow:

Will u update the ip to the replay server when it will be avaiable? :)

i would like to thank you alot for that and we maybe have some cool price for you guys im going to have some discus with other admins !

and its very nice to see etplayers that still wanne keep it alive that deserves reward these days :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi im new to the hole cheeting scene, LoL!

culd ne of u guyz hook me up wit sum uber hax that i no u guyz have , LoL!! thnkx