ETPub server down

MrMuppet

• Founders

We are in the process of moving our primary servers from a Windows O/S over to a new Linux box, this was meant to happen last week as previously posted by due to network constraints, the switch over was postponed.

For some unknown reason the host moved the ip addess of 109.70.149.28 to the new box at 20:20hrs last night even though I had repeatable told them that this change over had to happen at 10am on a day when I was available, this has now left our ETPub server in limbo.

All servers 109.70.149.28 are currently running but are not connectable, this is due to a conflict issue with TCAdmin and the Linux box, TCAdmin is showing that the servers are running via the web console but they are not assign on that ip address on the box.

I have written a scathing support ticket to the host regarding this as I am currently working 12hr nights and have no time to rectify issues and set up servers once the ip conflict is rectified, I have told them exactly what I want doing and the importance of getting at least the ETPub server back up and running asap, when this will happen though, I don't know.

This comes just as the Hetzner boxes closes due to lack of use so unfortunately ETPub2 will not be available for use. 

There are more people who don't seem to know what to do with their lives once the server goes down Muddeh, the chat suddenly peaks in people joining at those times :P

I hope we can soon say that most of the problems are behind us, I'm looking forward to a care-free period of time in which we can maybe tackle some of the other issues going on. But in the mean time I would like to say thanks to all the members and regular players who are still with us and keep making this community the best it can be <3

• 5 weeks later...