Help connection failed

Nour

Hello My Friends, I want to ask you something very strange
Have you Blocking range ip 41.102. *. * ????
I have four friends can not connect to base race only ( only base race server ) his profiles :( ali medjamia , hocin_crazy_killer , crazy , flytstsi )
they can connect to other server (nodownload , sniper only ...)
As a Network Engineer and after some attempts i success to connect after i change IP number

The thing that puzzled me that when I got computer at home it connect and work
the problem is server hidden in list online and when connect with ip for example (109.70.149.30:27963 , 27933 ) some problem they can't connect
Sorry you're annoyed with me, my friends.

My friends do not speak English ,And I have recommended Base race only to them
If they are not welcome. Please let me know because most of them uninstall the operating system
they think that is malfunction in the system
thanks u my friends and sorry again 
good day

12369263_10201283244320679_7361961985509 12360275_10201283244280678_1040026199049

Nour, as I have told you are banned for cheating.

You have violated our rules, therefore your not allowed to play on our servers.

Yes I have made range ban so you cannot join again. As network engineer you will know it's a cat and mouse game. It's unfortunate your friends can't join the server anymore, will see about that soon.

• Like 1

according to this: http://teammuppet.eu/home/index.php?/topic/14793-unworthy-ban/#entry156522 your problems are not connected with some kind of problem and there isn't way how to solve it because you were banned from our servers due cheating.

/topic closed & appeal denied

Edited by Eagle_cz
  • Like 1