TM Prize give away (this is the last one)

MiniMuppet

Lol, I allow you to send me personally an estonian story that I will evaluate aside from this contest, so you will not be competing for the cap but you might win a compliment on your writing from me :P

Could we also allow people to write a story in estonian? I am atm learning estonian and would be great to write one for you!

I've spoken with Mini and she agreed on extending the deadling to the 20th of this month

This means you guys have one more week to send your story or poem in. If you're not doing it for the cap, at least do it for me <3

I've spoken with Mini and she agreed on extending the deadling to the 20th of this month

This means you guys have one more week to send your story or poem in. If you're not doing it for the cap, at least do it for me <3

Ben if that's what you want the hardest then I guess I have to do it

But I realized this sux! If i write a story it is the same as doing a school essay. Nice cheat on me Ben :/

School essays are boring and have to be about a subject that you usually don't choose yourself. Right now you're completely free to write about anything you can think of, there's a huge difference :D Don't give up that easy, I thought I meant something for you.

• Niki unpinned this topic