[Done] Jap Map Event Giveaway! (Free steam game inside)

miraro3

d5Kv8zz.jpg

One of the maps that is running on the Jap Map Event server is called "Iraira". To complete the map you have to make it to the end of the parcour without touching the walls.

During the event I challenged everybody to try and complete the map. The first person who would be able to do it would receive a prize prize from me.

Verydead has since tried to complete the map on his own and he has succeeded!

There is a command available on the server that is called !changemap, if you do !changemap iraira it will load up this map.

Hop on the server and try to complete this map while recording a demo. The first person do post that demo here will receive:

1 random Steam game!

The game you recieve will be completely random, I will not choose it myself so it can be anything from a fun little game to one of the newer more amazing games.

Good luck!

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 3

I had to know it would have been you to do it first :D

I have sent you and @VeryDead your Steam game in a PM. Let us know what game you received :D

I have one more Steam game to give away.. If anyone is interested, visit the forum once in a while to be the first to read what you have to do to win it!

23 minutes ago, Micha! said:

Nice of you to make a giveaway. Gz to you two for winning :)

I tried it for 10 minutes and always failed at the jumping pads and lost motivation.

Glad you liked the idea and gave it a try :D

I know the pain of the jumping pads, I haven't been able to compleet the map myself hehe.

Hopefully you'll do better on my next challenge ^^