XP SAVE

ferdiR

Good evening guys,

I'm pretty new here. Just started again at Wolfenstein again after 10 years. Now I started at team muppet and gained some xp (around 30.000 in a few days). when I came back after 2 hours it was gone and I had to start over again. Didn't do anything with my computer. do u guys know what the problem is?

thanks for helping.

on what server it was?

Eagle asked good question with etkey you have any / or use the same all the time?

or meaby it was Legacy? if so its very possible becouse there are 2  settings there: competition and public and if you get xp on one of them and then setting will change and they can be change easily by vote you wont have this xp

if You make xp on public setting and then they would change to competition you wont have them and vice-versa

setting can be change by escape/vote/misc and competition settings or public settings

notice this is normal vote so if there are other people on sever they also must agree on changing settings

competi.jpg

• Thanks 1