37.187.79.49:27968

GoLdFiNgEr

@GoLdFiNgEr well easy fix mate, go to our front page and download ET 2.60b (god i miss 2.55, no version problems back then :rofl:). You never had this version? Cause you might want to make a config file (.cfg file) to make your graphics/performance optimal. (if you ever need help or have questions, i think i know 90 percent off values in that file, whole reason why i don't switch to legacy) 

I'll even make it easier for you. Just click download and install :) Just don't forget that you wil have to move your etkey from your old ETmain folder to your new one. Let me know if you need help. 

Edited by PurpleHaze

wait what? that path seems wrong. Ok so what you do :

Go to your etlegacy gamefolder and go to etmain. You will find a file etkey, copy this to somwhere else. (your documents or something). Now delete your enemy territory in control panel (add remove programs). Now try again to install it should create program files (x86) - wolfenstein enemy territory - etmain. copy your etkey to that folder! 

Other: you should also check your shortcut, right click it  and go to comptability. Be sure to put it in win xp and ony exec as admin. (this helps with lots of windows problems)

3: that config file i was talking about has to do with grahpics, resolutions and binds. but that can't be reason why it doesn't load. 

If still not working, let me know.

Edited by PurpleHaze