[Request] Reason for ban

Hi team,

- no admin abuse -

just not sure where to post. Have been recently starting to play Legacy and started with Placebo AUT / plc*** (as my old alias back in the days) then changed name to tom.

Have been playing around and downloaded some configs online - was that maybe the reason? Did not do any spawnkill or extensive SK (as far as I remember). Got kicked the other day - and if it wasn't for just being bad with a ~20% ACC, then I am not sure why.

If I did something wrong I would like to apologize, but not sure what the reason was.

Now it says I am banend for 99 years, which would hit me hard, tbh. This is one of two of my favorite servers.
If I did violate the rules, again I am sorry - have to accept the ban...obviously.

Thanks for explaining and sorry for the bad english (not a native).

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Hi Jessica,

thanks for the prompt reply.

Servername: TeamMuppet ETLegacy

IP: 37.187.79.49:27999

Recent names:

• PlaceboAUT
  • plc***
  • LOL lottoboy (or smth, can't remember exactely)
  • tom.
  • tom>

Just to emphasize: I did not download any .exe or smth (no cheats or whatever format they are), just a cfg that I played around with.

Screenshot from legacy ban message attached.

Still hoping, someone klicked the wrong button : )

Cheers

Placebo

banned.jpg

Edited by Placebo

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe @Jessica can check from bans that who banned you.. So @Jessica gets more information about case... I think we have listing too about automated bans.. 

P.S. Systems are strange sometimes, even myself got message when connected to ETL main server accidentally with VPN from my firewall and virusprotector program, that "You been permanently banned from this server" well I closed VPN and "boom" then game worked again... Thats just one thing what things do.. Like turn VPN on and get autobanned.. :crazy:   :roulette: