Greetings.

valk

Hello to the TeamMuppet community.

I am Ryan, or also known as valk. I am 28 years old, and live in England, UK. I have played W:ET on and off now since 2003, my Father got me into the game. That's the plan for me, doing the same to my son when he's old enough, since my baby boy is due 19th August, not long to go ^^. I enjoy playing on the ETL main server, and I've started to dip my toes in to the ETL2 server too. TM offer the best within ET in my opinion, with a diverse map pool and active player base.

Thought I'd come to the forums and say hello, you can find me in the TM discord if I'm needed. Regards, valk.

• Like 5

On 6/18/2024 at 6:16 PM, valk said:

That's the plan for me, doing the same to my son when he's old enough, since my baby boy is due 19th August, not long to go ^^.

Welcome and congratz!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey valk. I remember you from somewhere, wish I could recall.. from where hmm. Is it possible that long time ago you were playing etpro scrim matches with random people from some enemy territory irc (maybe???) I think I have played with you 🤔