Custom map times on completing objectives etc

reallyyy

Hi Teammuppet!

You guys have a great server let me start off with that :D

We also have recently opened a new ETLegacy server.

I am making this post because i really like the system you have on your server, where the maptimes get extended if allies or axis complete objectives.

We have tried to look for existing scripts or add to them, with no success so far.

If anyone from TM would be able to help me out, or maybe point me in the right direction how to accomplish this on our server, the help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

R*X:really

Hi there,

glad you enjoy our server and its configuration!!

What you are talking about (time bonus and maps customization) is mapscript (basically .script file already provided in each map pk3 which we modify). Then we upload these custom mapscripts in a dedicated folder on the server and a cvar on server config points to it. So it is loaded along with the map when server starts it, instead of the original one present in the map pk3. 

By the way, most of these custom mapscripts were/are done by a friend of TM, and I encourage you to contact him to ask if he agrees to share them. He is @uips. If he does agree, i can dump the whole folder and share it with you.