My Wolfenstein ET client doesn't have 'MODS' section

Dexter

So, I have a problem that I can't solve on my own.

Am I missing something from my Wolfenstein Enemy Territory packs ? I have downloaded patches 2.6 and 2.60b.

When I open my ET client, I have no problems in playing the game, and I do see 'MODS' section there, but I cannot choose a different mod. Also I have a few demos that I'd like to post but I haven't had chance to watch them on my own first. This also means that I can't, of course, watch any other demos.

When I click on the 'MODS' it throws me back to the ET main page. What's the problem ?

Did you actually install the 2.60 exe patch? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but it sounds like you're still on 2.55 - 2.55 does not have the "MODS" button in the menu.

Or maybe a z_blablabla.pk3 is overwriting it. Try deleting all z_ pk3s in the etmain folder if you are sure you have 2.60 installed?

Am I missing something from my Wolfenstein Enemy Territory packs ? I have downloaded patches 2.6 and 2.60b.

It can be slightly confusing to update to 2.60b. You have to install the 2.60.exe file (click it and go through the install window like any other windows program).

Did you do this? - or did you just drag it into the etmain folder?

When I click on the 'MODS' it throws me back to the ET main page. What's the problem ?

I just checked my 2.55 installation - I have the muppets menu which contains a MOD button, but when I click it, the same thing happens to me - because it's a 2.55 installation.