need help with my fps

oliveira pt

had the same until eventually i was playin with 5fps. I did the next things which really helped.

Turn off running background applications which you dont need. If you are running win7 or xp, turn off all the fancy stuff for you desktop. So eventually ur pc will look like window 97. Then clean up your registry and defragmentation of your harddrive aint a bad idea either :)

Now i have stable 125 again.

i always play with 45.....never went above of 45 :(. Guess i cant fix mine fps due to long distance from the server...or Mac (again, could be) or no clue -.-

You might want to change it to 43 then, if you try it, you can jump better ;)

• 2 weeks later...

If i remember right 43,76 and 125 fps are for better jumping.

Yep but 333 fps make you jump longer. Ofc only start jump.. Next to that your jumps will be shorter and shorter what makes to imposible jump with it. Back to old days there was 333 fps "cheaters". They binded 125 and 333 fps. At the start jump they use 333 fps to jump longer and after first jump they changed to 125. It was pretty lame at that time but now days you can't do these kind shit anymore. There was one famous jumper |SMP|Snake / GK|Snake. Everyone was like WOW when he was jumping but at the end we catch him using this "cheats". After that he disappeared. All what I know about him is he made aimbots in ET. Sadly but true. Nice skills is wasted.

Sorry for offtopic.

Anyway, there is alot commands to make your fps higher and more stable. You can get with crappy PC atleast 1000fps. Trying to search these commands and will be back. If I still find them.