Default skills

MrMuppet

• Founders

As per previous discussions regarding default skills on the Jaymod server and the fact that these are not warranted now due to it being less of a beginners server, they have been removed and all new server guests or guests without an etkey with start with zero xp and skill levels, this also applies to the etpub server and the level 2 skills that where given by default.

Let me quote a star wars figure "Mesa like!" Perhaps it will be somewhat less panza around hehe

But could it be set such that friendly players cant trigger mines on pub (and other servers if its not already set)? After all, friendly fire is off.

• Founders

mines are set that way on etpub because we were sick of people running over them, now it kills them. or other eng removing them to plant there own. i know we could set that to eng setting them off but still wouldn't stop people running over them :)

mines are set that way on etpub because we were sick of people running over them, now it kills them. or other eng removing them to plant there own. i know we could set that to eng setting them off but still wouldn't stop people running over them :)

Thats my point, my own teammates sets them off when they get near and as amusing as it is to get awards after a game, the "I got no friends award" aren't one hehe. Can't be set in such way as it is in jay, where teammates can't trigger them? If not, then there's really no point in them and as such...no point playing engi?!?

Thats my point, my own teammates sets them off when they get near and as amusing as it is to get awards after a game, the "I got no friends award" aren't one hehe. Can't be set in such way as it is in jay, where teammates can't trigger them? If not, then there's really no point in them and as such...no point playing engi?!?

then dont place them in places where your team runs all the time

then dont place them in places where your team runs all the time

Well, since I like to play attacking (don't have the patience to sit and wait for someone to come by) then I guess you mean I should plant all mines behind our own spawn so my teammates doesn't set them off? If not, then its close to impossible to plant them between our spawn and object without anyone setting them off. Its just dam annoying to see players who uses the tactic spray'n'pray without getting a "penalty" for hitting teammates, but as an engi you suddenly can kill your own team. Beside, you should think the little flag was warning enough for ppl to stay away, but apparently everyone on my side is short-sighted *sigh*  :unsure:

Oh well, rambo medic can be fun too...