Hi

Slow@et

I have recently started to play on your server. I am 56 years old and have played ET since it came out. I am high admin in one ET Community. I have played alot competetive ET Pro in other constalations.

For the moment some idiot with name SUM muted me without I said as much as hi. Fix that and I think it will I will continue to visit and enoy your servers.

Greetings

From an old fart

Aka Hawk109/slow@et

• Founders

Hi Hawk109/slow@et

Welcome to the forums and nice to meet you. Im sorry if you were muted but i have no idea who this person is, he isn't a member so was it a vote? If you can give me a little more info i can check the logs if need be and then if it a regular i can come on and talk to them.

Hi

thx for attention. I was writting my topic on my phone so I miss spelled the name on the player that called a vote for mute. The name on the player was smu. It was either on sp deliver at 15-02 19:58 or on Braundorf at 15-02 20:14.

I had actually not said any or written any so I got a bit anoyed and it forced me to focus ;-), which I dont preffer since I want to relax and have fun. I know how to behave on servers so it would be the first time for me actually. But as said nothing done so please unmute and be observant for people whom use vote to mess up the fun.

Cheers

• Founders

Hello and welcome to the site.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by the mute, as Mini said we have no member by that name so was the mute by a vote, I presume this was on the Silent server looking through your server history? I have had a quick look through the logs to find the point of mute but I cant seem to find this.

Please connect to the server again and if you have any more issues then please report them here and I will look into this for you.

Again sorry for the inconvenience and I hope this does not put you off visiting one of our servers again.

• Founders

Can one of our Silent guys speak to the guy in question regarding calling a vote to mute people for no reason please? not the behavior we expect on our servers!

If you have an issue again then please drop into our chat room and speak to a member there.