duplicate guid

AbsoluteZero

some how when i tryed to join jaymod server i joined then i joined axis team i got kicked went to rejoin server and its showing (duplicate guid) .

dunno how i got a duplicate guid or how to fix it this never happened to me before and i really dont wanna reinstall the game and lose my settings or exp.

if anyone can tell me how i could mybe fix this i really appreciate.... thank you.

The problem comes from the initial kick: do you know why you were kicked for? ETPub issues random crashes sometimes I don't know if the same goes for jaymod. Anyway, I think that when you were first kicked, a part of you was still on the server (:D) so when you tried to connect again it said Duplicate guid because the game detected that you were already/still on the server and prevented you from joining.

Anyway, I think that when you were first kicked, a part of you was still on the server ( :D) so when you tried to connect again it said Duplicate guid because the game detected that you were already/still on the server and prevented you from joining.

A

B)

I think Rash is right.

Sometimes when your game crashes or you get kicked from server, for something like duplicate guid/ip spoofing the server still somehow thinks you're still in game while you try to reconnect. kick duration is only like 6minutes, which means you just have to wait it up and reconnect then, otherwise it'll keep kicking you and give u the same message each time.

That sometimes happens to me as well, more often on etpub than jaymod tho.