Grand (re)opening!

miraro3

I'm in too. :) I liked nitmod, for me it's more accurate than the previous mod.

Indeed, I can get hs super easy....I should probably turn off the aimbot :sofa:

Gaunt, that's a lie...always been on the dark side, no cookies here :(

I agree with Ben here. Just remember the old Jedi saying: "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." And that's the short cut to the dark side :P

But I also agree with Mini and Mr, so if ppl can't say anything nice...don't say anything at all :)

Take this high five as a sign of respect for that diplomatic reply.

*High five

well people think it just 2min job to set server up. Mr and smirre have both been busy trying to give you  what you want and Miraro make the effort by making a poster to try get it more active some times people should just not say things............................. 

I didn't mean to offend or attack those who actually set up the server. You guys are doing a good job for all I know. If you read what I said, it was about the post. Sadly the real effort needed to bring life to a server isn't making a 1-time poster or a news article, but being active on that given server all the time... which... ok nevermind :) Enjoy your event.

I didn't mean to offend or attack those who actually set up the server. You guys are doing a good job for all I know. If you read what I said, it was about the post. Sadly the real effort needed to bring life to a server isn't making a 1-time poster or a news article, but being active on that given server all the time... which... ok nevermind :) Enjoy your event.

We can not force people to play on a certain server all the time. Our members are free to choose where they play and what they like best. Therefore the only thing we can do is create events like this to let people "discover" a new mod or play on a server that they really aren't used to, whilst having a lot of fun.

I didn't make it also, could only hop in as spec. Had to take my kid to hospital for a check and i know i'll be damn tired tomorrow when i need to wake up in 5 h.

Anyways i hope you had a great fun and really wanted to enjoy some gaming myself, but what can you do.