Panzerwar Booze Event

BladeWarrioR

sorry .. .for me, it was nice event... i was on "booze night server" and next on etpub... and yeah, there was fun! ... so... i am happy ... if another mates feels something different, so, i dont know... maybe its time to ask, what you really want lads ?! .... my big "Thank you" to everyone who worked on this event!...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Yeah I turned up even though I had stuff going on in my house (hence the long afks) and it was disappointing to see how many actually turned up. Seems hardly worth the effort of admins and Delta. I guess it doesn't matter saturday sunday or everyday - people just don't care anymore. I know some had parties and work though. Even the advertising on TB got nobody new joined, or even a single comment/messege on it.

Tis a shame really, panza war can be so so fun with loads of people ...

... And I know we still have 100 odd "active members" but the community feels so small here these days :/ Maybe it's just me heh.

Disappointing! 

had lots of fun last night ..

think most people that turned up was 10 all night ..

was a majour let down for how many people said they will turn up

its been like this now for the past couple of event and im getting to the point that im not going to make them any more ..

no point wasting mine, bens, mr, smire, delta, and eagles time for all the prep we do for no body to turn up ..

so you all need to start turning up or we gonna stop doing them

... And I know we still have 100 odd "active members" but the community feels so small here these days :/ Maybe it's just me heh.

It does, compared to the amount of members we 'have'. But we have to be happy with what we have, we have a good community at the core.

Just my opinion, but i think we have too much going on for a certain weekends now that we have the cup + etpro tournaments + events at the same time.

Anyways panzer event was fun and i found another weapon which i cant hit with :D Got my ass kicked :wacko: