Panzerwar Booze Event

BladeWarrioR

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good event. First booze event where I didnt take beer. Its shame to see how our last events population has been low. People see effort to make these events to us and then there is less than 10 people.

Yeah I turned up even though I had stuff going on in my house (hence the long afks) and it was disappointing to see how many actually turned up. Seems hardly worth the effort of admins and Delta. I guess it doesn't matter saturday sunday or everyday - people just don't care anymore. I know some had parties and work though. Even the advertising on TB got nobody new joined, or even a single comment/messege on it.

Tis a shame really, panza war can be so so fun with loads of people ...

... And I know we still have 100 odd "active members" but the community feels so small here these days :/ Maybe it's just me heh.

Yeah I turned up even though I had stuff going on in my house (hence the long afks) and it was disappointing to see how many actually turned up. Seems hardly worth the effort of admins and Delta. I guess it doesn't matter saturday sunday or everyday - people just don't care anymore. I know some had parties and work though. Even the advertising on TB got nobody new joined, or even a single comment/messege on it.

Tis a shame really, panza war can be so so fun with loads of people ...

... And I know we still have 100 odd "active members" but the community feels so small here these days :/ Maybe it's just me heh.

I certainly agree