New Death match server

MrMuppet

• Founders

As requested;

109.70.149.33:27995   DeathMatch NO Objective

New omnibot installed.

Free for all death match, 3 Second spawn times, limited ammo and health crates, no health regeneration or own ammo replenish, both can be picked up from killing the relevant class, no FFE or airstrikes , multiple random spawn points, bomb enabled, martyrdom enabled, 11 map cycle, self kill disabled, first to 25 frags wins. 

• Nitmod Admin

No son this is RTCW oldschool style boy!  :D will be there tomorrow defo

Who you calling son , oh sweet child of mine  :sofa:   (see what I did there , guns and roses reference  :pleasantry: )

hell yeah! how bout some kind of spontaneous event on the weekend?

Call of duty meets ET :D

no doubt about that. hope we dont get as many kiddos on as in CoD, who start screaming through VoIP :D

Fast fire is off, we are limited to maps because of the special map scripts for DM.

No problem.

I could do some if needed. I got the basic mapscripts from my infected/hide&seek scripts and just need to add the spawnpoints.

You could try it yourself too:

http://etmods.net/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1218

• 2 weeks later...

Talked with Mini on chat yesterday about having an event in the beginning of 2014. Would be cool :D But before the event, maybe one night to test the server a bit, choose best maps for event, admins could set/check the settings of server. What do u guys think? :)

• Founders

Talked with Mini on chat yesterday about having an event in the beginning of 2014. Would be cool :D But before the event, maybe one night to test the server a bit, choose best maps for event, admins could set/check the settings of server. What do u guys think? :)

Sounds different for an event, chaos with 30 players on, it will all be about the luck of where you spawn more than skill when it is busy which would suite me better, January sounds good.