Muppetcraft!

miraro3

7woOvz8.jpg

Christmas has entered town and I have heard that many of you haven't heard that we have this server running, so allow me to introduce to you our Team Muppet Minecraft server.

This is a vanilla Minecraft server hosted by Fleshpulse (ingame: Bezaban). We are currently running Minecraft version 1.6.4 because we are still waiting for bukkit to come with a 1.7 build. I check up on their progress regularly, so when it comes out we'll be updated faster than you can say "MIRAROWHYWENOUPDATE??!!"

The server is open to everybody that has a legal version of Minecraft, yes, this means you will have to buy the game if you want to play on our server! (www.minecraft.net)

The server IP is: mc.teammuppet.com:25525

You can find the dynamic server map in your browser at: mc.teammuppet.com:8110

If you already are a TeamMuppet member, you are automaticly allowed to be upgraded to member on the Muppetcraft server.

If you are not a TeamMuppet member, you can join the server an look around, but if you want to interact with the world you will have to fill in an application here: http://www.teammuppet.eu/home/index.php?/forum/357-apply-to-muppetcraft/

Hope to see you all there soon!