Cheating Player

Lilpun

Hey.

If you have demos, please post here, tho it is in wrong section, but yet.

//EDIT: also what mod was this?

Thanks in advance :)

This was actually on my server and another server.

I am member of this clan and part of the Cheat Buster team.

As a clan with an internal team involved in trying to keep our servers clean from cheaters we sometimes encourage communication between other clans and communities, even regulars.

Why? Because ET has almost no support at all (and AC as well), so the last thing that we have is cooperation between players.

This guy came here, for a reason or another, to warn about some cheaters that played on our servers and provided some info, for our information.

So, unless you are afraid that this forum runs out of space, your post is pointless. 

Ah, and to answer your question it's enough that you re-read again the starting post, I'm sure that after the third time you will get the answer by yourself.

We  should continue it in pm but: a random nickname cheating on a completely different server.

What useful information would you gain from this??

Did he provide anything more?

My point being is that it is completely useless topic in general. No matter what how good his intensions were.

• Founders

Yes we have other info or yes it would be pointless. We all want the same thing no cheat on ours server but this will never happen. But any help someone give us is welcome and ofc we don't expect to have lists and lists of other people caught cheating on others if they don't play on ours.

He send the demo to me and i posted it on cb section, result was multihack and we also have the info. All the help regarding cheaters is appreciated, lately there has been army of these idiots around and more to come, so we need to drop them one by one like the flies. End of story.