Xp gone

Trekdrop

Hey Guys,

After my problem with guidspoofing a few weeks ago, I now have the next strange thing. A few day ago I connected to the server and my xp is gone whitout any reason/warning. How is this possible? Did I do something wrong on my pc to loose the xp? It not a very big problem but its very annoying to loose all my ranks and stuff.

Greetings,

Trekdrop

Having a new etkey means resetting your xp. My advice is (I never do it that's why I'm an idiot <_< ) save your etkey somewhere and in car this happens agains you can use that as a backup ;)

Having a new etkey means resetting your xp. My advice is (I never do it that's why I'm an idiot <_< ) save your etkey somewhere and in car this happens agains you can use that as a backup ;)

Jesus is right. Everyone should save or have a back up of their etkey, it's not only because of whatever admin levels people may or may not have in game, it's also because of having one consistent guid over a long time, greatly improves each skillful players credibility, + ofcourse the benefits of having your xp stored. If thats a TM server u joined and your XP gone, that most likely is the result of the new etkey (which, our etpub generates you automatically, if you connect without it I believe). To my knowledge there hasn't been any recent cases of resetting someone's XP. Ofcourse, this isnt anything major in my eyes and we do not keep, or I dont think it'd be necessary to keep tabs on every single xp reset as a measure.

Jesus is right. Everyone should save or have a back up of their etkey, it's not only because of whatever admin levels people may or may not have in game, it's also because of having one consistent guid over a long time, greatly improves each skillful players credibility, + ofcourse the benefits of having your xp stored. If thats a TM server u joined and your XP gone, that most likely is the result of the new etkey (which, our etpub generates you automatically, if you connect without it I believe). To my knowledge there hasn't been any recent cases of resetting someone's XP. Ofcourse, this isnt anything major in my eyes and we do not keep, or I dont think it'd be necessary to keep tabs on every single xp reset as a measure.

wise words, from a wise woman. :)