Gr33nsho3s wanting back in.

Hey guys!

I know it's been a while since I last played (More like 5 years plus since my last serious play!) , and I'm sorry that I didn't say anything about not playing anymore through that time.

I would quite like to know if I'm still able to play on the servers again while having my same name and <=TM=> tags?

It would be great to play a little again, but I wouldn't be able to play as often as I like, so I wouldn't be playing necessarily every day, it would be maybe a couple of times a week :)

Anyway it would be great to play again for a little while and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Gr33n.

hey man, nice to see you coming back. be a little bit more patient and wait for either mini or mr to reply :D in the meantime lets go have some fun on etpub, ts and chat ;)

see ya man

If it's been 5 years since ur last serious play, I must be a Muppet for a damn long time!

I? He? She? They? Who??? :D

According to the TM history chart (A.K.A members list) then he joined a year after you- Guess you can say both you and him has been here long :P

The dates on the crew list are a bit off. MrMuppet (the date showing on the crew list is manually modified I think), Maddy and me did not join on the same day even tho it says 07 march 2008.

I think that is the oldest known registration date of us on a certain forum (either this one or our previous one). I'd love to find out the exact date that I joined TM, but I fear that's going to be a mystery for ever :D

Wow that's why I don't want to see you going anywhere Ben (the april fools's day joke told smt a little bit), time to call Scooby & The Gang to solve this mistery :sofa:

Anyway, welcome back I should say. Could you tell us more about yourself m8? I'm not that long here, but I'd like to know more about the origins of muppets and who was there on the servers :) Nice to meet you.

Wow that's why I don't want to see you going anywhere Ben (the april fools's day joke told smt a little bit), time to call Scooby & The Gang to solve this mistery :sofa:

I'd pay top dollar for that! Well.. In signatures ofcourse :D

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I should be in tonight after I finish work, so I'll see some of you then :)

Miraro, it feels like longer than 5 years ago! I missed playing it for too long!

Darek, I Joined a while back after enjoying the servers, nothing spectacular about me though! Haha, just an average 19 year old!