Internet Issues.

Duro

The following occurs sometimes, when i turn my laptop on it connects to our home network (wireless). My laptopt says it is connected but i do not have actually internet connection. I cannot go to an website for example or log in on skype, but it says i am connected.

Then, when i reboot my laptopt, most of the times it is gone. What is this?

Info about my laptop:

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz

RAM: 6,00 GB (5,89 available)

64 Bits, x64 processor.

This is really anoying so i hope someone can help me.

P.S. I do not have this problem on my game PC wich is also connected wireless to our network.

Do you have problems in game aswell? With that I mean that your connection gets interrupted? If so, this has to do with the devices that are connected to your wireless network. I have those issues at home when my wireless printer is on. When it's off I don't have any problems. So my advice is to just check which devices are on and shut down some of them. Must be solved 

500th post

Do you have problems in game aswell? With that I mean that your connection gets interrupted? If so, this has to do with the devices that are connected to your wireless network. I have those issues at home when my wireless printer is on. When it's off I don't have any problems. So my advice is to just check which devices are on and shut down some of them. Must be solved 

500th post

lol, read this: >>>> P.S. I do not have this problem on my game PC wich is also connected wireless to our network.

back to duro's problem. It could be problem with dhcp on router - try to test your wireless conn. with your mobile phone and etc. But, in general, it could be on your wireless lan network card. First try to disable power save on that card (under device manager) and also try to look for some settings like roaming mode and disable it. Also disable IPv6 - if you using IPv4 only. If problems presist, just remove your drivers and install it again and you will see.

btw. what wireless network card you have ? (HW ID and etc?)

Or you modem the Router could be kicking you out for having alot devices connected to the network do you have your phones, tablets connected to it as well? if yes go into the hub settings and make sure your pc and laptop it number 1 priority 

I'll start with saying i'm a noob on this matter, but, i do think it's on my laptop's side, as i don't have this problem with any other device in my house. My laptop is pretty new tho (1 year old), my gaming pc is 8 or 9 years old.

I had similar problem just the other way around. My gaming computer is connected via cabel and laptop via wlan. The gaming computers internet didn't work if I didn't have the laptop connected via wlan. lol dem problems. However I was adviced to update my router (or something, I'm a newb with these also so my friend did it for me). Everything works perfectly now.

I believe the issue is similar and could be solved similarly.

lol, read this: >>>> P.S. I do not have this problem on my game PC wich is also connected wireless to our network.

Yeah, well? I just want to share my personal experiences since I had some comparable issues. It's only the printer for me, other devices don't affect our wifi. :)