It's time

MrMuppet

Mini pls ,can you ban me before leaving , i dont want an other one to do it ?? I feel now as i deserve to be last one banned by Mini just as a memory !!! Do it as last favor for this big family . . . Dont want to stay any more after you left !! Its as " what fun still in playing ET without Thompson and Mp 40 anymore ??"

Edited by BAzooKA
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mini pls ,can you ban me before leaving , i dont want an other one to do it ?? I feel now as i deserve to be last one banned by Mini just as a memory !!! Do it as last favor for this big family . . . Dont want to stay any more after you left !! Its as " what fun still in playing ET without Thompson and Mp 40 anymore ??"

I hope you dont realy mean it.. I mean if Mini suddenly then start type !ban it means then the game is realy over.. I thought you want play ET anyways...

Good Riddance, :lol:   Did that raise any eyebrows

No joking apart, ive played ere for about 2 years now and enjoyed it, from wot i remember   ;)   n wud like 2 thankyou both for ur efforts for making this the community it is today.

Im not shocked, i cud sense it for a while that u were not happy, and i totally understand, wen ur puttin the time,  effort and money in and u come to the server n ppl cant follow the rules, But give credit, their r TM Members who r enforcing the rules, TM Members and regs av no excuse for not following the rules, and evening up, u know who u are!  Mr n Mini may av still been ere if u had!

Ive only just found out u quit, i been waiting for u to come back off yer holidays lol, so i cud get a temp pw, Judith Charmers :lol:

Anyway Good Luck in the future

Come in TS Drunks Bar sometime n we can sing some Marillion :wacko:

Canni

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps

Good luck to Smirre n Ailmanki

Edited by Cannibal Corpse
  • Like 3