ET Crashed

Eagle_cz

This topic is for ETPUB nodown ONLY!!!

I got more than couple of informations about or similar to "server crashed", "my ET crashed", "why my ET was closed for unknown reason" and etc... But basically it's always connected with our  ETPUB server and it will happen directly near by end of round or exactly when map ending.

if you notice this 'crash', please look at your ETPUB folder ( C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etpub ) and look for file named etpubc_crash.log. In this file you will find lines similar to lines below:

-8<------- Crash Information ------->8-
   Please forward to etpub mod team.   
---------------------------------------
Version: 20140820 Win32
Map: stargate_1945
Exception: Access violation (0xc0000005)
Exception Address: 0x21f4663b
DLL Information:
0x00400000    ET

...etc

For all who are curious what is wrong with our server, in general NOTHING. Problem is on ETPUB mod and honestly it need more detailed analysis to be sure where exactly problem is, but it looks like problem in the source code (in one function for example connected with Exception: Access violation (0xc0000005) and etc.)

For right diagnosis procedure, I will be really glad, if you can send me via PM your etpubc_crash.log file and few lines about when this crash happend (or what you tryed to do before crash) - also append info about time until end of map/round and current date when it happened. For this purpose, please, use subject (PM): Crash report

Thank you so much for cooperation!

Edited by Eagle_cz
  • Like 1