Who said proof?

over and over again ...  maybe i don't get the point, my fault ... But honestly, you think that all is based on K/D ? or you think / or you need to point your finger to everyone who have TM tag ? Sorry, but I am quite tired from this crying on main chat, on the forum and still over and over again. Someday you asked what is wrong and that you want to know, when you was wrong ... I must apologize to you, but honestly, such a shame that on the forum isnt magic button to ignore posts from someone, becouse, everytime when I  reading your comments I have problem to stay polite and calm...

EDIT: I think that you know nicknames members of admin team .. IMHO, better way is to use this PM way and not to still 'call an attention' in this way .. Sorry, but this is what I think ...

Edited by Eagle_cz

I love how you screenshot so much, wish you would send them to us admins so we can use them     xD     I can't speak for anyone else but Masc is walking a fine line with me for persistent rule breaking. Sick of tags being used as protection. What you screenshot could be an accident and such though. Some people just dive in to the game.

He didn't join from spec. He switched from axis.

Edit: When one teams combined average k/d ratio is much higher then 90% of the time they win every time.

Edited by TommyBiondillo

I can't help but laugh every time I look at your avatar. It makes it hard to type anything serious.

You shouldn't use K/D as your only way of deciding if teams are unfair, though it is certainly useful. Often people frag but do nothing to contribute to the objective. Your example above is a good illustration - TheGreatPharaoh spends his time camping and seldom bothers with objective. Objective wise Allies in that screenshot don't look that strong, especially with you defending with a panzer, which I know you are good at when you want to be :D

I have played on maps where kpm is telling me Axis is way stronger, but !howfair tells me Allies are dominating. It's about making a judgement and trying to get the balance right. Doesn't always work but all we can do is try.

I can't comment personally on things I haven't seen (ie Mascotte)

• Like 1

This is like a bad movie, first the editings sucks, then the cutting crew fails, the producer went out of business and now the script is changing too much.

As a director I call it a day and prevent the audience from the possible sequeces!

• Like 5

His original post said "As I'm Dutch and live in a fascist country (Belgium, lead by the fascist party N-VA) I don't like to be kicked for false reasons". Which was the only line edited in his post, if you guys were wondering what actually changed. I can understand that people get confused by politics when they are enraged by online punishment so I thought I'd help him a bit.

@TommyBiondillo, I think that.. - *gets dragged out of the room by the director before being able to finish the sentence*