Hello dear Muppet-Memebers,

For a few moments ago I was kicked from the server for some mystirious reason of amount of players.

As I am already quite old compared to the average players, I can still read and count how many players are on each side.

As I am also Dutch and living in a great country (The Great Kingdom of Belgium, lead by a mixed goverment that consists of multiple parties), I don't like to be kicked for false reasons !!

So please Admins (don't know how many there are) , keep it fair and don't kick social people.

Thanks that I could write this on the Forum.

Regards,

Lode

Edited by miraro3
Fixed some mistakes, you're welcome

What's wrong with an topic title that says facism? Facism is just an political system and the word doesn't hurt anyone's personal feelings i think?

Edited by Duro

Nothing wrong with it, was just in the mood of playing around ^^

What you guys don't know, and what is wrong, is spamming the same topic all over the forum. Blade saw it in time and got rid of them except for this one. Pipo's right to post has been taken away for the moment, we will put it back once Andy told us what happened

You complain here now for what? 

For not listening to me at the time in game? 

You are saying you are older than average gamer, the more I would expect that you would understand what is asked and expected from you. I would also expect you to reply/talk to me or any other person who would try to communicate with you!

We had an awesome game going on before you joined. You joined allies, (yes, I was allied too) atm where you could look at the clock on the map and by the progress of the map; that we were the better team...that most likely we are to win. Also, axis had 1 less player, but better shooters. One of the few maps we won last night, and we deserved it, cause we had a great objective based teamwork! 

I told you not to join allies, but go axis, cause you joining allies on that time would have made teams very unfair and we would have wrecked the axis team. 

If I recall right, autobalance moved you to axis after which you disconnected and reconnected, only to join allies again. I believe you got moved again automatically. 

We, me and some other told you not to do it, and asked you to join the team which at that moment was in worse situation than us. 

after which you disconnected again, only to reconnect and join allies again. At which point I got enough and kicked you. 

Each and everyone of us is trying to work for the goal that teams in game would be even, both skill and number wise, for better and more fun gameplay.

It is unacceptable to join stronger teams just to gain few extra kills or rating points. Or simply because someone is too stupid to assess the game as it goes and make a decision that would be the best. (PS: Not calling you stupid - just saying there are such ones too).

The balance of teams and gameplay always comes first in regards of someone's personal preferences to play in a certain team only; that is one of the basis for me and thus my decision go from there and community's stated rules. So to clarify. Joining your preferred team (only axis; only allies) is not tolerated, when it disrupts the balance of the force in game. Otherwise I couldn't care less which team or who you play with. That also includes anyone who purposely manipulate server, gameplay & teams to gain one a slot in the stronger team. 

Any more questions? 

Hit me up on Chat room; I'm there more often than not. 

• Like 5

Each and everyone of us is trying to work for the goal that teams in game would be even, both skill and number wise, for better and more fun gameplay.

It is unacceptable to join stronger teams just to gain few extra kills or rating points. Or simply because someone is too stupid to assess the game as it goes and make a decision that would be the best. (PS: Not calling you stupid - just saying there are such ones too).

lol

Shouldnt kick pipo for making teams unfair. If anything he's more of a liability to your team. Its ok to see you care about teams but if you really want to change something you should take a closer look at your fellow tm members. Some of which are decent players and always tend to join the stronger team.

Play fair or be banned. Stop the sk with the panzer and do what the admin says and you can continue playing on our server(s).

As you say you claim to be old enough to understand the simple rules we have, call yourself a lucky guy for us to be this merceful against you.

As I am also Dutch and living in a great country (The Great Kingdom of Belgium, lead by a mixed goverment that consists of multiple parties), I don't like to be kicked for false reasons !!

Dude, you just got the qualification to be in my fire team.

ce9c949d6c73dbfb889f6036bac022dd.jpg

At least now we know who is the person who likes to edit other peoples post wether there is a reason for it or not.

Was very very very tempted to ninja edit Miraro's post to something different       ^_^

• Like 1

lol

Shouldnt kick pipo for making teams unfair. If anything he's more of a liability to your team. Its ok to see you care about teams but if you really want to change something you should take a closer look at your fellow tm members. Some of which are decent players and always tend to join the stronger team.

Unless you pm me or any other admin names of those members, possibly some proof along with it, your post is unnecessary. 

I could spend years talking shady on stuff, without actually making anything better, just criticize everything, without giving people chance to do better. 

You can pm the names without any repercussions towards you from anyone. 

Any member of this community as well friends of this community has the benefit of a doubt stand from me; unless I see myself otherwise or I see proof for otherwise, I am not going on a witch hunt based on some shady story. 

If it's something that bothers you, something that annoys you when you try to have fun and play some ET in our servers - you have the opportunity to help fixing it by pm'ing it us. It's impossible to observe, follow and babysit everyone 24/7 regardless how many people we would put on the job, so your input matters as well and could make the difference you are here looking for. 

If you find it too much trouble to pm us, you don't have the right to complain! Capiche?

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all. 

I'm sick of listening you guys bash everything these people do! When did any of you last say a simple "thank you"? To any helpful member, to any friend of the community, to any person that's always there to help people resolve your issues!? Yea, I thought so.  

We as the community know very well, who those members are that like to join on a stronger team; and I can tell you that things have gone a lot better with those certain people. Obviously, you must be thinking of someone else, than we are aware of. So why not pointing us to the right direction for you? 

• Like 2

I love how you screenshot so much, wish you would send them to us admins so we can use them     xD     I can't speak for anyone else but Masc is walking a fine line with me for persistent rule breaking. Sick of tags being used as protection. What you screenshot could be an accident and such though. Some people just dive in to the game.