Pro server

Charlie

Yes it's me again posting something else that I can't work.

I can't connect to our Pro server, it tells me I'm missing .pak files, to verify my installation and to check I'm using the latest version. Well I'm using 2.6b and I have cl_allowdownload set to 1. Can someone point me in the right direction?     :blush:

Yes it's me again posting something else that I can't work.

I can't connect to our Pro server, it tells me I'm missing .pak files, to verify my installation and to check I'm using the latest version. Well I'm using 2.6b and I have cl_allowdownload set to 1. Can someone point me in the right direction?     :blush:

Ah great that you made a topic about this issue! Some of our players were not able to connect to our etpro server due to this error. Could someone check out the problem and fix it?

Deleting the folder had no effect and I always run ET as admin. I'll reinstall another day, it's not a priority for me to connect there heh.

You are not the only one. Sm!thay had the same issue yesterday. He could not connect to our server..

are you sure that you are using 2.6b version? here you can download etpro folder http://antman.info/wolf/etpro/download.php?etpro-3_2_6.zip and here is latest version of et http://www.splashdamage.com/content/download-wolfenstein-enemy-territory

Edited by grandtheftsilveri