Mobile internet problem

Niki

Landys and Gentelman and expecially smart Birds

Some of You already know that we are moving to new house very soon and we want have cable internet for some time, we will have to use mobile internet and we already have problem. We can come to game, play, have no lags but it kicks us after every map with sign "discconnect for unknown reason" after reconnect we have sign "You have no mac adress". Durin map when I use !listp I see I have mac adress.

Strange thing is that we only have problem on our etpub server. We check it on other servers and even on other our server like silcence etc and everything is ok.

Im using modem HUAWEI E3131 with HSPA+ speed and I tried in 2 different operators T-Mobile and plus GSM.Im using dirrect connection to computer by USB.

Any ideas anyone? meaby we have some kind of security on EtPUB? please help it will be my life for next 2 months :(

Hi,

yup, maybe I know solution, but need to see it - via TeamViewer ... catch me on ts if you can :)

EDIT: she dont have MAC address so, there is the problem ...

Edited by Eagle_cz

It looks like the problem is much bigger- every player who has GSM based connection (3G/4G/LTE..) will not have a MAC-ADDRES (MAC only exists in IEEE 802 standard, eg: wifi, ethernet) 

So there is a group of innocent players who can't  play on TM Nodownloads srv

• 1 year later...

You sad sad girl with hspa+ . I dont even recall the last time I used it, might has been more than 2 years ago for sure. 

But its great to see that its better for you now. Do you have LTE (4G) there at all? I can just send you dongle or router? I got plenty of them just laying around at work if needed..

C#