problem

Colchack oO?

1st of all let me introduce myself...i am Colchack oO? from slovakia and i am new here so hello everybody :P

now back to my problem(s)...

i tried to see what is in the gallery section and "forum" says: you dont have permission for this ...so i randomly chose Fr3ak´s gallery and the same problem....

next problem...i tried to send pm and i cant because i have already sent one pm today...wth? :) there is the limit here? only 1 pm per day? :)

and the last one....i tried to send a picture via the pm but i didnt find the "ATTach  Files" button or "choose file" button...even when i used "use full editor" button under the message :)

.....................does somebody know why is that? maybe because i am very new here? ... i will be thankful for any help :)

Edited by Colchack oO?

In order to see the gallery you need to be a higher level on the forum.

We limit how many PM's a regular forum member can send to others in case a bot registers. We don't want it to spam people with 50 thousand things linking to bad places. At least that's why I think it's there.

To upload a picture it should look like the image I put below, I don't think it's a forum level issue. Click the "Choose File" then "Attach this File".

post-522-0-81250800-1437074021_thumb.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I am not sure what has or hasn't set as limit, but this is something the site owners should take a look at.

I'll pass your regards about the issue to them to handle as they see it fits the purposes.

thanks for answers  and greetings :) 

In order to see the gallery you need to be a higher level on the forum.

We limit how many PM's a regular forum member can send to others in case a bot registers. We don't want it to spam people with 50 thousand things linking to bad places. At least that's why I think it's there.

To upload a picture it should look like the image I put below, I don't think it's a forum level issue. Click the "Choose File" then "Attach this File".

attachicon.gifattach.jpg

Charlie....and that´s what i tried to tell in my 1st message...after using full editor i have main panel up there and down there are only 3 buttons...send message, preview message and cancel :) in my message there is no "choose file" or "attach this file" :) so i simply can not upload any file :)

• Founders

Hello and welcome.

The attachment privilege to pm's has been granted.

The gallery is set for higher members only, members upload pictures that they may not wish to be seen in the public domain so this permission will not be granted.

The pm limit restrictions to registered uses is now being discussed and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hello and welcome.

The attachment privilege to pm's has been granted.

The gallery is set for higher members only, members upload pictures that they may not wish to be seen in the public domain so this permission will not be granted.

The pm limit restrictions to registered uses is now being discussed and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

thank you very much :)