ETPub heavy lag

krujili

Hey Guys

I recently played some times on your ETPub No Downloads Server again, but sadly I have a lot of "lags" there. Almost everytime going into battle I get short freezes (Lagometer upper blue line has big yellow spikes).

Ping is fine and fps are stable 125, maybe anyone of you know how to solve that?

Ok mate, feel free to catch me on TS/Chat/game and we can look on it together. Also, if you want, send me your config file and i will take a look on it ...

EDIT: also you can look on this: http://teammuppet.eu/home/index.php?/topic/14552-etpub-lag-fix-read-it/maybe you will find smt on it ...

Edited by Eagle_cz
  • Like 1

try cg_tracers 0

Maybe helps, maybe not; I would had also guessed rate and cl_maxpackets to be the problem - but since you already tried that...

Maybe et-legacy as ketiv says helps, have to try myself also the latest etl.

The Lags isn't completely gone yet, depends on how busy the Server is but it's less laggy overall, therefore it's much more playable and enjoyable now :)  

Maybe I'll try the Legacy version, but since it doesn't support ETPro I'd need to have 2x ET.

Thanks for the help so far guys, I'll try keep solve it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Could you take the time and make a demo or use some software to capture video, so we can see th issue?

Would be very helpful; can't promise we can fix it based on that, but maybe it helps...

...as I told you above, we need to know few details about your problem. Without this, we CAN'T help you mate ...

So, again, please, attach required details (list below) and we will try to look on it ... (send it via PM to me or Adrian) ...

In case, that you will need our help, please keep somewhere this details:

• date and time when you tried to fix your problems
  • your connection info (ping response and traceroute to our server, your connection details - jitter, response in ms, upload/download rate and what conn. you using - wired, wifi and etc)
  • version of your OS (for example W7 Pro, 64bit)
  • name and version of your antvirus and firewall software
  • your current ET config file

this is required minimum. Other details can be discused with our techs or members when you will ask for our help ...

• Like 1

Does it lags elsewhere the same as it does in our etpub server? 

No, it doesn't

...as I told you above, we need to know few details about your problem. Without this, we CAN'T help you mate ...

So, again, please, attach required details (list below) and we will try to look on it ... (send it via PM to me or Adrian) ...

Ye I know, wanted to talk ingame first, but I'll just send you a pm with the infos.

• Like 1