posts attachments

Stumpel

Hi, I just wanted to ask when filestorage is overloaded, and if in future 'maybe' like to add file to some posts example video or picture... So I'd like to ask then how it actually works if storage is overloaded... I have that kind of thing there, because the storage limit lowered, but anyways files got saved anyways :D But just if like to add pictures or videos if people need... Or is only way via internet links? :sofa: I hope that EAGLE_CZ tells me ;)

Edited by Stumpel

Thanks Jan thats why opened topic because in those years what been before I got loaded list of demos... And yes its correct that my forum level might limit it nowadays idk but good to hear that links work... The question was actually that does that file limit make it like a endless wall.. I mean before I example uploaded demo if needed, just askin if had to upload things it might best first to send via email to you Jan :D and then you do it ;) But just wanted to ask it.. I dont have anything to post or any but just wanted ask how it actually works, but I forgot that e-mail works always. :D It was just question with word IF. But thanks for info.. 

1 minute ago, miraro3 said:

Thanks capt obvious :D I was just hinting that Stumpy should be ex member ^^

At 2 am in the morning, hinting tend to go the wrong way. Beside, its Major Disaster now...got promoted :D

Well said Ben.. world is always full of limits and sometimes is just better to laugh to them because sometimes they have not any idea at all.. And if people see much during the time and years others they will anyways know and remember the real truth about people they seen and what they are.. diffrent settings wont change peoples memories..

Edited by Stumpel