ND Fov

Toni

Ok you guys maybe start hit head to brick wall that am I jokin.. LOL no, FOV= Field Of View... If Toni's FOV seems like 90 then its sad to him.. but I was meaning that it would be best if all see the same FOV area... Well if askin how change it I found this:

set fov90 "echo FOV 90; set cg_fov 90; set switch_fov vstr fov110;"
set fov110 "echo FOV 110; set cg_fov 110; set switch_fov vstr fov90;"
set switch_fov "vstr fov90"
bind CTRL "vstr switch_fov"

This binds the toggle to my CTRL key to switch between 90 and 110. The Echo statements just dump the keypress into chat to let you know what you did but it's kinda uneccessary.

You can take this one step further as I have in mine and add cg_drawgun 0 and cg_drawgun 1 to the set lines to hide and show the gun when you go to 90FOV (gun is monsterous in that setting IMO) and show the gun again at 110. Just an option. 

Edited by Stumpel

5 hours ago, Melissa said:

U can also go to ESC menu in game, ETPUB -> HUD and then turn off the gun scale right?

sure, but sometimes it doesn't save it and you have to do it everytime. But if you're lucky it'll stay even when you change it from there and then it's all good ^_^

• Like 1

What is this? Back in my day we did it by hand every day, wait wut.

IIRC if you set your settings while you are in main menu (not connected to server), they are saved. Not sure if that works for FOV, but it does for hotkeys and stuff.

Edited by GreatDanton
  • Like 1