Giveaway reveal!

miraro3

Time to live up to my promises!

You guys have put your shoulders under the "count to 100" topic as a team and have reached the target in a very short time :D

As promised this means we will do another giveaway, this time it will be a TeamMuppet T-Shirt!

ZohlO5U.png

Keep watching the news section of our forum if you want to find out how you can win this exclusive TeamMuppet merchandise designed by yours truly. This shirt has been scientifically proven to increase your gaming fun on TeamMuppet events by at least 200%.

In the meantime let me know what you think about the shirt. Will it replace your current favourite gaming shirt? I do hope so!

( The design of the tshirt might be tweaked in the time between the posting of this topic and the moment we announce the winner of this giveaway. The shirt will be delivered at your address and in the size you choose. The range of sizes starts at S and goes up to 4XL )

• Like 3

2 hours ago, <=Sam=> said:

Nice shirt :)

Is there Maybe an kids size?

If you win we'll see what we can do for you ;)

20 minutes ago, DiNg said:

Is that comic sans ms though ?

Hell no :D I'll check later what the name of the font it, but it's certainly not comic sans xD

8 minutes ago, GreatDanton said:

That's too bad, I only wear 6XL

Nice shirt doe.

Haha thanks :P

4 hours ago, Macka said:

So I wasn't far off when I mentioned donating a pair of my underpants. It's an item of clothing at least :D

The shirt looks very good :)

After we've given away the shirt I will design a pair of underpants for the next lucky winner!

5 hours ago, DiNg said:

Is that comic sans ms though ?

The name of the font is Bukhari ^^

4 hours ago, Grobar said:

Dont even try it

that t-shirt is mine :)

Hehe, we'll see!

3 hours ago, Mister J said:

Is there any return policy? No good, money back, free returns etc.? :stuart2:

I would have to check with the service that will print the shirt, I have no idea tbh :D I can only advise to research your own shirt sizes thoroughly :D

3 hours ago, Melissa said:

Nicee ! :D

1 hour ago, Towelie said:

Neat!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ho Liu said:

Btw, I will be back on Sunday... Can't wait to play ET again. I think about our lovely server each time when I am drawing dinosaurs with my niece xD

Aaah now I know what the server has been missing over the past few days. I thought it was just everybody feeling under the cold weather lately, but in reality it must have been you who weren't there!

7 hours ago, Ho Liu said:

Meeeh... I can already imagine myself wearing this shirt, eating pizza and killing Venom 10 times in a row xD

You never kill me :mellow:

• Like 2