1 sec delay

*G$D*

hi everyone..

about 2 weeks ago i started to feel lagy and hard time hit players tho my ping was normal my fps very good at 125 and nothing really change in my pc or network..
i ask ppl for advice how to fix it.. eagle suggest something with primitives 2 that didnt work.. after that i tryed haze advice and delete etpub folder.. also didnt helped.. at the end i was convinced its my network so i even switch the internet provider to other company.. yet im having the same problem.. if anything my ping got bit higher from average of 65 to 70...

i try to take a demo while im using program of screen recorder.. so ill see if there is different between my online game.. to what really going on when im playing and unfortunately found that i wasnt imagine it.. im having delay and shot at ppl after they already gone.. i upload the videos cuz its easier to show what i mean by videos.

the first part its the screen capture program that show what im seeing when im playing.. the demo show what actually happen and why im having hard time hitting

some days its worst some days its better and from what i checked that problem only happens in our server.. really frustrating to play like that.. if anyone know how to fix that delay.. im open to suggestions

Edited by *G$D*

what grafic card r you using if is nvidia the last updates have some kind bugs and after full installing occures an error witch may causes that at least it happens to me on pub seems im shooting empty bullets on beg my fps most the time drops to fast up and down but its playabel there

Edited by oliveira pt

8 hours ago, oliveira pt said:

what grafic card r you using if is nvidia the last updates have some kind bugs and after full installing occures an error witch may causes that at least it happens to me on pub seems im shooting empty bullets on beg my fps most the time drops to fast up and down but its playabel there

Thx olive.

My PC knowledge is 0 idk even how to check what grafic card I'm using.. but if it is nvidia card, is there a way to fix it? Going to empty servers isn't the solution I'm looking for :/

And if it is the card how come different mode should works better?

Edited by *G$D*

9 hours ago, *G$D* said:

Thx olive.

My PC knowledge is 0 idk even how to check what grafic card I'm using.. but if it is nvidia card, is there a way to fix it? Going to empty servers isn't the solution I'm looking for :/

And if it is the card how come different mode should works better?

use google i think he may help y find where it is your grafics

I actually got rid of similar thing when I changed my HDMI - HDMI connection from laptop to external monitor to HDMI - VGA. I just had horrible syncproblem where mouse didnt move or was left behind or I had to aim 1-2m ahead.

C#

i dont use any hdmi or laptop just my normal pc connect to the screen

anyway i think oliv right looks like nvidia
1.png

what do i do.. any idea that might fix the problem? anyone?

do you already install GEFORCE experience if you dont you must install it on your pc after you install it check for updates there first if you have new updates install it directly and then check for windows updates it will show a new graffic update there install it this may help you a bit at least it what i do in my pc hope i give some help for your problem