Limit medics

I know this was discussed before I even made my ET come back on your server and I can read you already decided on the subject.

Anyway, just wanted to add that I also think the amount of HP an medic has is too much and is sometimes the reason I log off as its too difficult to be an Objective Player (e.g Engineer).
I know it's down to teamwork, but that's not always happening and when you constantly run into medics with 30 some HP more than you, the fun starts to wear off.

Where does it actually come from that medics have 156HP or how much it is, wasn't that normally 140 as I remember it? Was that a part of Legacy when that was developed? I'm still catching up on what happened the last 10+ years :) 

Edited by Arno

Well, medics high HP should help when hes in battle with needle and reviving people. Medics also start with less ammo. It might be out of balance in some cases, but Ive recently also seen hours of plays in server in a 12 player team with 2 heavy wep, 2 fops, 1 covert, 4 engis and 3 medis which seem fine .. 

But I agree to make HP equal when medpacks metric loads fast and you can heal yourself pretty fast.. 

34 minutes ago, Ctrz said:

Well, medics high HP should help when hes in battle with needle and reviving people. Medics also start with less ammo. It might be out of balance in some cases, but Ive recently also seen hours of plays in server in a 12 player team with 2 heavy wep, 2 fops, 1 covert, 4 engis and 3 medis which seem fine .. 

But I agree to make HP equal when medpacks metric loads fast and you can heal yourself pretty fast.. 

I see your point but i guess you could say the same for engi, they cannot defend them self when planting but yeah anyways it just feels unfair.

1 hour ago, Arno said:

I see your point but i guess you could say the same for engi, they cannot defend them self when planting but yeah anyways it just feels unfair.

Well yea. Ive seen servers where engis HP has been buffed and then I see riflenade warriors and smg guys with extra ammo. So yeah, it depends on too many different variables...