slow weapon reload

2 hours ago, Popper said:

Hi all, I find the reloading of the weapon very slow, isn't there a way to reload it automatically without key input? Or is there a way to make it ready before 3 seconds? Tnks

What do you actually mean by "make it ready before 3 seconds" ?

What mod are we looking? Nitmod? Legacy? What weapons? Thompson/mp40? What skill levels do you have in that weapon group?

I think you need level 2 of light weapons to get the "fast reload" perk, it is very noticeable difference. 

As for automatic reload, I can't remember the cvar name but I'm sure it's also in settings - automatically reload weapon when magazine is empty.

I have seen people weapon switching (like in Cs) to make the reload faster, but i know for sure that it doesn't help. 

All of this would be for legacy. As Seto said, it might depend on mod that you play on. Nitmod seems a bit crazy to me so I wouldn't be surprise did it had even faster reload than the 'faster reload' perk in legacy. 

Hi, I play in Legacy mode. I noticed that from pressing the 'r' key to reload, when the weapon is ready to fire again (usually I use FG42 but also others) it takes about 3 seconds. Not having any graphical slowdown in the game (for example in individual or environmental movements). I just have to check that I have the advanced skills with light weapons, but I think I have them... I was hoping there might be a command to be able to reload automatically, I didn't find it in the settings... thanks in the meantime.

18 minutes ago, Popper said:

Hi, I play in Legacy mode. I noticed that from pressing the 'r' key to reload, when the weapon is ready to fire again (usually I use FG42 but also others) it takes about 3 seconds. Not having any graphical slowdown in the game (for example in individual or environmental movements). I just have to check that I have the advanced skills with light weapons, but I think I have them... I was hoping there might be a command to be able to reload automatically, I didn't find it in the settings... thanks in the meantime.

Hi Popper, this automatic reload should be in Options -> Game -> (Weapons - Automatic Reload)

• Thanks 1