unfair ban

imddd

Hello,

I'm making a topic because i have been banned wrongly few months ago, i play with the name 'ddd' everywhere else and i have been banned previously because of that, but at the time when it happened mostly i connected and i was on my way to rename myself when jessica banned me before i could do,  but if its in the rules then im at fault and i deserve it, and i took the ban,

but sometimes later i got the ban again, only this time that i feel like it was unfair because i was using 'flex' as my name, how is that not a unique nick or something, or if its not in the mind of admins then atleast  they should tell people about it? I'm not informed or anything and i get the ban like it seriously takes a minute to text people and ask them, like if jessica told me id have changed it immediately,

this incident and from the past few occasions when i connected with 'ddd' and was gonna change my nick but before that i got the ban, got me tilted and i decided to confront jessica, it wasn't a great conversation because of frustration for that id apologize to you

I hope i can get unbanned now because it has been 2 or 3 months already

• TeamMuppet coin 1

ddd31, we had a discussion before on 2-9-2023

I explained why anyone should have a unique name,

I explained about searching names is on wildcard base,

I gave you a screenshot of all the names you already had used, \

I explained to you that admins have tons of work for players who keep renaming.

and i asked you to stick at 1 name.

However, at 30-05-2024 you still using various of names wich are not unique, and you call me a "fucking retard" when you get kicked.

Below an example of your " it wasn't a great conversation"

ddd331 — 30-05-2024 22:37
fucking retard
you can atleast fucking warn me
go fuck yourself piece of shit

ddd331 — 30-05-2024 22:59
how am i supposed to FUCKING know that flex name is taken
wtf is this bullshit
can't you fucking type me a fucking message and say that 'flex' name is taken and i should rename myself
are you fucking retarded or waht?

ddd331 — 30-05-2024 23:00
yeh go and fuck yourself id ont give a shit idiot

yeah and i changed my name to flex and was going to keep it, sometimes i connected with the name ddd and wanted to change but before i could you banned me, i took the ban like two times because of it, last time i wanted to play with this name but again you banned me so ofcourse that got me tilted and i decided to confront, what did you expect?

We do our best to keep servers clean and a nice envirement for everyone.

I would expect some respect for the admins and members who do this. Sceenshots show a kind of communication that we don't want on our forum, discord or game.

Ban will not be lifted.

• Like 1

thats why i didnt made a topic since 3 months because i knew you were going to behave like a child , banning people over name changes , previously you banned me before i could even change my name and last time when i decided to play with a certain nick you banned me again and your bans are for week and then you expect people to be gentle and polite , in the past i have caught cheaters for you guys and have been giving you screenshots all the time when people have been abusing me and have remained calm all that time but ofcourse name change is a bigger crime then how people have been acting towards me , this is a joke you dont do anything to people who acts like a jerk but a namechange is something bigger, yeh anyways i didnt expected anything better i knew you would find your way to defend yourself because it would embarrass you how an admin could act the way you did infront of others so yeh, nothing new, lock the topic and move on bud

12 hours ago, Jessica said:

We do our best to keep servers clean and a nice envirement for everyone.

I would expect some respect for the admins and members who do this. Sceenshots show a kind of communication that we don't want on our forum, discord or game.

Ban will not be lifted.

Yeh very nice environment you got when i sent tons of screenshot, i fail to understand where your heroics stands when its someone else besides me, but all of a sudden you start implying strict rules to me , where were you when i sent tons of screenshots few times ago when someone was publicly abusing , show me one screenshot where i replied back to the person, you expect respect for yourself but you guys just want others to get abused and all you do is nothing wow what a nice environment ! 

11 hours ago, imddd said:

Yeh very nice environment you got

wow, thanks!

11 hours ago, imddd said:

wow what a nice environment ! 

Thanks & cheers :cheers: