A polite reminder

• Founders

We do not move players from side to side, we only use !putteam to put a player to spec if they are not playing, we, has members have a responsibility to keep the teams even so everyone enjoys their stay, if that means swapping sides 3 or 4 times a map then that's what we do, myself and mini do it frequently, though it is frustrating it is our responsibility. If players are moved from side to side then they either spectate or leave and eventually the server empty, that is what we don't want, this is a polite reminder before the !putteam is revoked.

Hi Mrmuppet!

And that's why the game is fun on the muppet server's ! Sometime, when i'm playing with good teamates it's hard to change to even teams...but i do it each time to preserv the muppet spirit!

Most of the player of nodownload are seeking for team play...that's why the server is successfull, ET is a social game...muppet's rules protect this. Thanks to the admins!!!

To give you a spécial thank, mrmuppet, I'LL TRY TO KILL YOU...with all my heart next time i'll see you in the opposite team! :laugh:

Guest Derezzed

Only other time i use putteam is when someone moves form one team to the other and makes it uneven so i move them back if the teams get uneven best thing to use is !balance automatically balances the teams so that they're fair

• 2 months later...
  • Founders

we, has members, have a responsibility to keep the teams even so everyone enjoys their stay, if that means swapping sides 3 or 4 times a map then that's what we do

Could I please remind all members about this, this does not mean, !putteam, !balance or !shuffle this means it is our responsibility to move teams to keep the sides even.

• 1 month later...

Hey all, my opinion is if some of muppets is in stroger team, they could switch side. If there are still unfair teams use !putteam. Players don't like shuffle, because some of their don't like losing xps for time of played that map, some don't like play for axis or allied etc.

Regards Miki

Only other time i use putteam is when someone moves form one team to the other and makes it uneven so i move them back if the teams get uneven best thing to use is !balance automatically balances the teams so that they're fair

Thats one reason i should !putteam as well.

I use !putteam only if I see player who really dont play... I mean if they just standin like stone statues... But its not fun if example guys see that example team allies is stronger, and then ALL try join into it... Its not fun if teams are very uneven on skills... I mean that other team rules every map like 100-0... So I hope if it starts lookin like it, please call even teams vote then...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

Guys, can I again remind of the first posting " we, has members have a responsibility to keep the teams even so everyone enjoys their stay," unbalanced teams mean players leave which means server empties which means no game, it is OUR duty as members to keep the teams even, not the duty of server guests, please remember this and react on this!

If we notice that our members are spending the majority of their time on other servers actions will be taking against them.

It may sounds harsh or unfair as we can not force our members to play on TM servers, but if you think about it, what's the point of having someone in TM that doesn't play on our own servers? No need to break your minds over it, I'll help you: There's no point.